FURNACE DOOR WATER COOLANT HOSE
- Hot water
- Furnaces and industrial cooling systems
- Foundries, glassworks, steel mills
Industrial cooling/water hose for furnaces in foundries, glassworks, steel mills and other worksites that require a hose to withstand extreme external temperatures. The durable, heat resistant Glasswool cover withstands steel splashes and external heat radiation to 572°F (300°C). The hose construction is electrically nonconductive with a minimum resistance of one megaohm per inch at 1000 volts DC.
For carrying cooling water to furnace doors in steel mills and similar service operations where the outside of the hose is subjected to open flame and elevated temperatures.
- Construction Tube: synthetic rubber (nonconductive)
- Cover: Fiberglass fabric ply over rubber cover
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied (4) plies of synthetic fabric
- Temperature Range: -25°F to 200°F (-32°C to 93°C)