Metallic Expansion Joints are installed in pipe work and duct systems to prevent damage caused by thermal growth, vibration, pressure thrust and other mechanical forces.
There is a wide range of metallic bellows designs in a variety of materials. Options range from the simplest convoluted bellows used in petroleum refineries.
Materials include all types of stainless steels.
Any pipe connecting two points is subjected to numerous types of action which result in stresses on the pipe. Some of the causes of these stresses are:
internal or external pressure at working temperature
weight of the pipe it self and the parts supported on it
movement imposed on pipe sections by external restraints
1) Balances and compensates to prevent displacement or vibrations in extreme temperatures, pressure, or thrust.
2) Used extensively in all facets of the high-tech steel industry as well as other industries.
3) Have good flexibility and handle extreme temperature and pressure well.
4) They can play an important role in hose reciprocating motion, thermal expansion absorption, vibration absorption and adjusting compound tube center.
5) Important connector for gas, oil and water with modern equipment pipeline systems and piping projects.
6) Axis direction compensate: 10 – 100mm.
7) Angle direction compensate: 10 – 40 degrees.
8) Work temperature: -20 – 450 degrees.
9) Length: 100 – 2,000mm or custom request.